Thursday, November 30, 2017

Welcome to Harper Fox Art



Welcome

A few years ago, I went through a phase of editing graphics for #Wattpad (covers, banners, story-ads, etc) and it became something I loved doing. It is only recently that I've gotten back into the game, but this is really just a hobby for me to forget about everything else around me.
You might know me as Hadassah Harper or Haddie's Haven (the book blogger).
Feel free to look around. I have a good deal of images I am sharing, of which all will have my logo on them. I do not own the original materials used to make the graphics, just the final product.
Not selling, as that is not what I am aiming to do at the present time.
If that should be an option in the future, you will hear it from me.

Check out my blog for more examples:
https://harperfox-art.blogspot.com/
Or visit my old portfolio:
http://hadassahharper.wixsite.com/harperart

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you have to start using this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, price-efficient, and satisfying.

    From their first launch in 2019, 100's of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a good keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete